How to Use
- Download and open the app; you will see three options, read, write, and other. Reading will let you tap the chip and see all of the information about the chip and its current settings or what ever information may be stored in it(such as links). Other is for more advanced commands, like setting a password for your field center. In this instructional we will focus mainly on writing.
- Click 'Write'. This will open up your different writing options. Mainly, 'add record'.
- Click 'Add Record'. A menu will pop up with all of the different options of things you can record to your field center. We will start by adding links.
- Click 'URL/URI'. A page will open allowing you to copy/paste or type out the URL code you want your chip to go to when it is tapped. A popular option is your 'Paypal.me' link.
- Input your desired URL but remember that 'https://' is already present and not required in the URL input bar. When you are done, click 'OK'.
- Now you will see the file you are going add shown below the 'Write' button and you can even see how many bytes that file is. From here you can click 'Write' and a "Ready to Scan" icon will pop and ask you to approach your NFC chip. Touch the chip on the back of your field center with your phone and hold it there for a few seconds after the check mark pops up to ensure writing completes.
And That's That!
You've successfully programmed your field center! If you can not manage to program it contact our help team! We are here to help you get it taken care of any way we can. Thank you for your purchase and we hope you enjoy!